Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday. December 2012.

     Something about that title really... Irks me..  It's dull.  ANYWAY- It has been... an exceedingly looooong time since I've updated.  Kinda like facebook, I don't put too many statuses on there either..  *Cough* Well!  It's been so long, I've kinda forgotten what to write about...
    Supernatural- a good starting topic.  I've been watching this show lately, "Supernatural", because I'd heard it's good...and because of the main characters.  They're adorable. Here's some examples.. Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki)  In fact, before I had actually started watching, I thought that Dean looked really pretty, and because of his prettiness, he would be this really sweet character..  WAS I EVER WRONG!  Hah, he's really gruff and tough.  Took me completely off guard. Before you start to think, "This show's probably just eye candy for women-" it's not.  There are plenty of good looking women in just about every episode, so... There's something for everybody!
     It's a pretty good show, and I'm only on season two.  Castiel, a character who apparently shows up at the end of season three, I have been awaiting for sometime.  A family member told me that Castiel was his favorite character, and I've been dying to see him in action!  But... I've got so many episodes until then.. TwT  Anyway, if you like suspenseful, dramatic, sometimes gruesome shows, you may like this one as well.  My last words on this will be... "DEAN!"  "SAMMY!"
   Things here in the "Ville"  have been okay too.  In the past two years, I've gotten more splendid friends than I ever thought possible.  It almost hurts to think about how much I'm going to miss all of them in the next year, and I'm already sad about some that I don't get to see very often.  I was folding some jeans at work this week, and I realized one of my biggest fears, besides bugs- being alone.  I like the occasional solitude, don't get me wrong, but the thought of being alone forever?  That terrifies me, chills me to the bone.  I'm praying now that I don't end up that way.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment