Thursday, December 6, 2012

[Mr. Post] Number One

    That last post was really whiny.  I apologize!  To make up for it, I'm going to do a Mr. post.  These Mr. posts are stories that one of my teachers has told in class.  He's really entertaining and he has all these weird life stories to tell.  I think they're funny... But I don't know if anyone else will think so..  Here goes!  (I call him "Mr." as to not give away his identity... Yes, it sounds a bit silly, but I don't know what else to call it.)
     Mr. told us that when he was in college, he had a rival.  There was a boy who would try to beat Mr.'s scores on tests and assignments, etc.  One time, a girl beat Mr.'s rival on a test, and almost scored higher than Mr.!  So, of course, he had to ask her out.  They went out for dinner, and he was curious about how she paid for college.  "So, do you pay for college with scholarships, or maybe you work?"  The girl looked a bit embarrassed.  "Well, actually, my family has a business that helps pay for my schooling.."  Mr. gave her an interested look.  "Oh really?  What's the business?"  "I don't think I can tell you... You won't like it."  "? Oh come one, tell me~!"  She took out some brochures from her bag, and set them on the table.  Mr. was a taken aback, and felt a bit insignificant.  The brochures were for a male stripper business.  "Wow."  At this point, Mr. knew that this wasn't going to work out, and lost intrest in her.  Nevertheless, he thought he might as well ask some questions.  "What do you do if the strippers misbehave?"  She leaned in close, "Take away their money!  They'll do ANYTHING for money!"  Needless to say, Mr. was a bit disturbed.   In class, he joked about searching for her online.  "I wonder where she is today?  I could just search "Oklahoma, Male Stripper family business.."  Someone responded, "I don't think you should search that here at school!  What would you say when they find out?"  "Ah..."

No comments:

Post a Comment