Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The tears of the wicked are the marination of my life.

      Not really... But I like the way it sounds!  I just got back from my grandparents, I was doing some hardcore karaoke with my uncle, and it didn't sounds half bad!  We sang a couple of Celtic songs we know, and with one, we decided to sing the English translation.. And after I found out what we were singing about...  The English Lyrics were, " All the sheep have milk, The one with a crooked horn has a gallon, She has an udder as big as a milk cows, and it's as slippery as butter."  I don't even know how to respond to this..
      I got to eat an hallaca today, a Venezuelan food my family usually eats on Christmas Eve.  Due to eating it at the same time of the year, every year, I think of it as Christmas food.  It's really good, although one could say it's an acquired taste..  Any who, it got me into the holiday spirit.  The "Tears of the wicked" title actually refers to something a family member told me today, about the ham they had eaten, and that it had been marinated in the tears of the wicked.  This is a typical variation of our conversations...
     And yesterday, I finally beat my 3ds Ocarina of Time.  I had started about a year ago, and left it on the shelf with only two temples left to beat!  So yesterday, I picked it up and finished it up.  I just have to say- the game is GORGEOUS.  It was spruced up quite a bit, and heck, it's just fabulous looking.  An example would be the bridge of the sages at Ganon's Castle.  The original looked like this
And the new one looks like this 
That's the best picture I could find for it... 
Anyhow, that's just one bit of the change, there are tons more, like the temples, which look even more awesome than the ever did before!  Now that I've finished the game, I have an intense hunger to play something else... I don't have any new games right now, so I was thinking about other ones to play..  Golden Sun, one of my favorites, is at the top of my list right now.  It's long, but joyous.  I think it will be.. inspiring for my writings as well.  I've got 4 seasons of Supernatural left to eat my way through, but it's hard work,  believe it or not!  It's so depressing, it's hard for me to start up an episode..  Although, today, I fell asleep in the middle of the day, and I had a Supernatural inspired dream that was pretty interesting, and for once, not a nightmare.  Maybe I should keep it up, just to see if I'll have another dream like that.  

5 comments:

  1. LOL who would write such kind of weird lyrics.
    I didn't know that the 3DS version is that different. Looks great. Too bad I don't have a 3DS.. I was planning on playing Ocarina of Time on my N64 Emulator, so this might be a good time to start I guess.
    Do you have lots of nightmares? :O
    I didn't know that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know! Weird, but enjoyable music...
    The 3ds version is...fabulous. Maybe one day you'll get to enjoy it too..
    I have nightmares all the time! I hate it. Ruins my day before it even starts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah well you should let me hear it sometime.
    Yeah maybe.. But I'm enjoying the N64 version too. :)
    Yeah I can understand that, I feel bad for you.
    Wish I could do something for you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll send it to you, if I can find it!
    I have nothing against the original version, I mean, it's the one that captured my heart first!
    Not much you can do, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay thanks, maybe you can send me when we talk on Skype.
    No, course not. Originals rule!
    I know.. : (

    ReplyDelete