Saturday, December 8, 2012

Goodness Gracious

      There is absolutely no point in having that as my title!  I just suck at titles so much, that that was all I could come up with!  Bleh, anyway..  Today I feel like describing my feelings with images today... We'll see how that goes!
    Lately I have been pent up with emotion and passion.  To get rid of it, I've had to make do with crying, lots and lots of crying.  Pretty stupid, yes, but I don't know what else to do!
 Actually, my conclusion is to distract myself with lots of Supernatural.  BUT- each darn episode is so long, it takes forever just to get through one season!  Not that there's a lot of .. interesting things in each episode, but still. At least there's a school break coming up... I'm sure I'll get them all done by the first of 2013.
       I've had a sailor's mouth recently, but this only really comes out when I'm absolutely raged (Which unfortunately happened several times today) or around a couple of friends.  I've been trying to put out this cuss storm but... Yeah, that's easier said than done.  I've realized, as much as I love winter... It's my downfall.  I get lonely, and it's pathetic.  I need school, or at least busy work, to plow through it easily.


  The peak of my day had become my physics class.  The people that sit around me are pretty bubbly- no, overly excitable is a better description- and it makes me feel great!  When the teacher's in a good mood (Which is most of the time), then class is AWESOME.
   ^Basically what I'm thinking during my teacher's stories.
 I guess I should go to sleep now.. I'm having too much fun with this..  My next post will probably be about disturbing health treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment