Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's been awhile...hasn't it...

-_-"
That sums up what I'm feeling right now...because of my guilt for not updating!  But, in my defense, I have had limited computer usage lately, and for that reason I haven't been able to update my stuff.  In fact, I just uploaded a buttload of old drawing onto my deviantart.  Just saying. 
    Lots and lots has been going on...In January I went to Washington D.C.   It was amazing.  Life changing to see everything, especially since I haven't been in a big city before, excluding Honolulu...  Anyway, up there was where I got to experience winter this year... Since my town only had one day of snow and very few of actual cold.   Not much fun if you ask me....I like my seasons!  Anywho...  I am no longer with my boyfriend, he broke up with me, and I feel so great now that he's gone.  I have so much freedom, and can fill my time with video games and nerdy drawings, instead of thinking of him.   Doctor Who has been a large help, it kept me distracted when I was heartbroken, and basically got me out of the rut.  In fact, that would be my advice for heartbreak- keep yourself distracted!  Read, draw, watch tv, it all helps. 
   I'm out of time, but I just wanted to add that I'm trying to write a book again.  I feel that this one will be good!  I'm actually making a plot you see, instead of some nonsensical little story like before...  I'M SO EXCITED!!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment