Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Eheh, writer's block..

Yep.  My story has already hit a stand still.  I just don't know where to go with it right now....  Where it is right now is kinda boring- just the main character helping reconstruct places that were destroyed in a cataclysm.  Maybe putting some drama in there would help spice things up, or just building up the characters.  I guess I really should make a plot map, and see where I can go from there.  This just...isn't much fun.  My ideas are all stuck.  *sigh*
     On a much more pleasant note, school only has 18 days left for this year.  I'm nervous- this means the yearbook must be completed in 18 days, or perhaps even less.  And then there's finals and AP testing... ALL THAT is what scares me.  Yuck.
     Lastly, I'm trying to find a new job.  The one I've got isn't bad, I'm not really close to anyone I work with anymore( maybe that's a good thing... -_-")  but there's a certain boss that just doesn't like me.  And the job gets really stressful.  After everyday of work, when you go home with your arms, clothes, and face coated in ice cream, you don't like it much anymore.  It's kinda gross, because it looks like a layer of skin when you scratch it off.    I hate to sound like a complainer.  So I'll stop now. .   .   . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment