Tuesday, November 16, 2010

5 school days left until

THANKSGIVING BREAK!!! Yay!  Nothing interesting has really happened lately....The school is freezing.  The teachers apparently voted not to turn on the heaters (because once they switch it, they can't put it back until spring for some reason.)  and I am not happy.   My teeth chatter in most of my classes, and I just think that's a bad sign.
We played with fire in Chem. yesterday...well, not played, but experimented with, and it was lots of fun.  The classroom smelt like burning wood, which kind of reminds me of Christmas.  I love Christmas....During December, Itunes has some free Christmas music.  One from last year was called "Must be Santa".  I like that song.  It makes me happy.

2 comments:

  1. Not "Must be Santa"!!! Oh goodness. I don't get it :)
    I like the smell of burnt chicken nuggets. It reminds me of how I can't cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha classic maggie comment<3

    The other day it smelled like burnt trees outside. soo good *v*

    who's got a beard thats long and white!?
    santa's got a beard thats long and white!!

    ReplyDelete