Monday, December 20, 2010

LuNaR eCliPsE !!!!

I'm pretty excited for tonight.  There's supposed to be a lunar eclipse, and I'm afraid that I will forget and miss it.  Golden Sun  dark dawn involves a very annoying lunar eclipse, but I thought that it was kinda cool that one is happening now.  They say the moon will be a reddish colour.  
I finished the game, and I'm fighting Dullahan, but I just can't beat him.  I wanted the summon of Iris.  Oh well.  Finals week was terrible--talk about stress!  And somehow I ended up with all A's.  It's amazing how these things turn out.  I also learned that you really can't rely on people, even if you think you know them well....

Christmas is almost here!!!  I am SO excited!!!  After it passes, the break will probably fly by.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Kitty is gone from your profile :(
    The break must be s-l-o-w !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty's gone? But, he's still there! I can see him! I hope this break it slow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is there!!! My internets were deceiving me! I am happy is there :)

    ReplyDelete